Monday, June 2, 2014

Crossvile,Tennessee.

I slept in this morning ( Thursday ) and got up around 6am Central time. It seemed normal and it was considering my body was used to Eastern Time. I set the microwave clock to central time and the clock on the radio to Eastern time so we could tell time in both time zones.

Mysti and I decided to do a little exploring around the park this morning while Charlotte continued to sleep, she's not a early morning person. Anyway, with my cup of coffee Mysti and I took a walk around the park.





 
When we got back Charlotte was up and taking a shower getting ready for the day. While this was      going on Mysti demanded that she be fed. When the shower became free it was my turn. After a nice warm shower, getting dressed for the day we had sausage, eggs and grits for breakfast.                       
When everything was cleaned up and put away we decided to ride around Crossville and see where   we were.                                                                                                                                                  


 
 
More to follow as we explore Crossville, TN!                                                                                     
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment